A 4-camera HD off-road DSNG vehicle for the state broadcaster of Belarus:
- Designed as a dual-path digital uplink system mounted on a 4-wheel drive chassis
- Offers full production and audio facilities including:
- Sony HDC-1550 HD cameras and a Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM HD camcorder with Link Research wireless system
- Sony MFS-2000 multi-format switcher
- Evertz EQT 32x32 video router
- Yamaha DM1000 digital audio console
- Features on-board 24KVA generator and crane for autonomous operation
Consultancy, design, system integration, project management, coach-build, commissioning, support and training.
The BN advantage:
Broadcast Networks understood BTRC's demanding operational requirements and designed a vehicle that provides excellent production facilities, a comfortable workspace and one that can cope with the most harsh climates and terrains. Working closely with the prime contractor Sony PSE, the team was able to meet the intense schedule and, within a challenging 24-day window, completed the project without compromising standards.